Friday, November 2, 2007

RBA Hari Raya Gathering - 01/11/07 (Raya 20th)

RBA had their raya celebration last Thursday at RBRC starts from 10am to 5pm. I decided to go late, I had to finish my work first, so that I wouldn't have to hurry back. Here are the photos.

Met Anak Brunei outside, he was leaving when I came, Ucingitam and Rano was there as well. Met Ahim later, without camera.

Mr. Ray Sayer (CEO of RBA) was waiting at the door, taking photos with every visitor/staff coming in.


The performance of Pencak Silat



Bom and colleagues of APS

The Vice President of APS taking photo

The long queue for lamb

Bom (again) and friends

another long queue for Roti Canai

Roti Canai satu, wanted one....

Then I saw this... let's open box #3...

and it's...... YES! ;p


WOW!

and I decided to queue... heheh... ;p

When I entered back to the hall, saw these kids. They requested to sing on stage.



getting help from the technician... changing the mic

another girl joins in
(They were so cute!)

Owh... here's Mike with his colleagues..

No comments:

Post a Comment