Monday, November 5, 2007

Raya 9th - 21/10/07

Raya 9th, I think that night was Macro night. I was only armed with my new 50mm f/1.8 prime lens. I, Nikonian and Rudy went to Amir Pehin Hapidz's open house first in Kiarong. And instead of people, that night we shot macros. As I was talking with Amir, haven't met this cousin of mine for a long time, and since Nikonian didn't bring his camera, he and Rudy went off wandering in the house shooting at little things.







Then we went off to Ucingitam's open house at Tanjung Bunut. Apparently we lost track of time at my cousin's house. It was 9.30pm when we arrived. And we found out the others have left. So it was just the 3 of us plus the host and hostess.

the only person shot that night.


and a dinosaur in the house

No comments:

Post a Comment