Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Aircrafts

I've always have been fascinated by aircrafts since I was a kid. Airplanes, Sea-planes, Helicopter, Jet-fighter, Personal jets. And yesterday I saw this dual propeller engined freighter outside the hangar after sending the engine for another aircraft. It's so cool. I can't wait for the B777 and B787. How I wish we have the A380.


Look at those engines! So magnificient.


There's also a heli parked at the side of the hangar.


I'm waiting for the right moment to take picture of an aircraft landing or take-off. That'd be so cool. For now, just the parked ones.

3 comments:

  1. Schweet pics, I was thinking of taking pics of planes arah parking lot liang toon hahaha kana tangkap ku kang leh pulis kir kan tembak lain plang

    Nikonian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah... Dude, if u want, nanti i chk the flights. Then I take u to a place where we can take pictures of plane take-off and landing. I just don't want to go alone.

    Might bring along a few friends jua kah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ONz..sound sound ja, I'm waiting for my 80-200mm to be shipped, then I'm game..I find my 18-200VR not as sharp towards the long end..kan bali lagi cp filter..kapihku

    Nik

    ReplyDelete