Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Eid Mubarak



Today wil be the sighting of the Syawal new moon, and I know we'll be busy with preparation regardless it can be viewed or not. So before that, me and my family would like to put my hands together and ask for forgiveness if I ever make any mistake or offended anyone in any of my postings and wish all my friends, colleagues, photographers and readers of www.GoDsGiFT730.com:


Syawal 1428 H
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri
Minal Aidil Wal Faezin
Maaf Zahir & Batin
Dengan Ingatan Tulus Ikhlas



1 comment:

  1. GG!!

    I like your second photo. I call my Malay friend to translate to me. Its funny. Probably I will be doing the Chinese and English version for my Chinese New Year 2008!!!

    Note: I make a google search and it was there you are taking from.

    Since when you make ur own domain name. COOL? How to do that? Maybe I should do one?

    ReplyDelete