Monday, January 3, 2011

So long 2010.. Hello 2011..

It's been soooo looong since I last blogged.. been really busy with my occupation.. I really love my job.. it made me busy.. but the adrenalin rush and also doing things that I love and get paid for it.. that's a dream job for everyone..

So it's the 3rd day of 2011.. it's a good refreshing year.. last year was good.. this year, will be better...

Owh yea.. before Christmas time, the family went off on a road trip to Kota Kinabalu Sabah.. we had a fun time there, just having a vacation (which didn't stop Mom from doing her shopping) and I drove to Lok Kawi Wildlife Centre where I was brought when I was sent working earlier in October - November (that's another story, probably next time) and brought the 2 gremlins.. Aiman and Baby Ariana.. we went on an elephant ride, watched lotsa animals, elephants, tigers, leopard, snakes, crocodiles, bears, ostrich, gibbons, Orang Utan, Proboscis Monkeys and lots more.. only Rhinoceros were missing (I think it died or no longer there) and watched a show there.. very good I recommend going there.

We had seafood, Fish & Co, Starbucks (when will Brunei have one?) Mom's personal favorite Dott's Egg Tarts (which we had everyday and took home 15 boxes to Brunei). It was fun to not work for a few days just hanging out with the family. We're planning to go back there again.. when? not really sure.. coz planning to go either Bangkok, Shenzen, Guang Zhou and Jakarta with the family.. and yeah.. Umrah to Mekah for the parents..

Well, so much for ramblings.. I'm a person with few words.. I will try to update more photos soon.. but I have put up a few photos in the main website -> http://www.GoDsGiFT730.com I uploaded photos that were published last year...

Til the next time I feel like blogging.. or have the time to do so.. again.. it's still not too late to wish everyone a very Happy new Year 2011. :)

p.s.- and for a treat.. here's a photo I took on New Year's Eve.. unedited.. straight from the camera.. a photo published Front Page on the first day of 2011..

No comments:

Post a Comment