Sunday, March 15, 2009

THE RIVALS MATCH!! - 14/03/09

Watched the LIVE telecast match of the Rivals Match: Manchester United (home) against Liverpool at my house last Saturday night and due to demand from the uncles and cousins, I connected ESPN to the 42" LCD TV in the TV room.



Man U's 1st (penalty kick) goal *sound of cricket* it was quiet as we're all Liverpool fans, except for 2 of my uncles.

Liverpool's 1st goal

Liverpool's 2nd goal

This was when Vidic of Man U was given a red card.

Liverpool's 3rd goal

1 minute to go and Liverpool scored their 4th and final goal...

The cousins and uncles cheering for Liverpool watching the replay of the 4th goal


It was fun... for us. As I couldn't find the 2 uncles (Man U fans) after that. LOL.... ;p

And I have a live update in facebook (my status) for my friend (who was working that night) and my cousins (who couldn't watch due to no reception at their house). They should've come over and watched with us. 1-4 was the score. Next match, Liverpool vs Chelsea.


You'll Never Walk Alone

When you walk through a storm hold your head up high
And don't be afraid of the dark.
At the end of a storm is a golden sky
And the sweet silver song of a lark.
Walk on through the wind,
Walk on through the rain,
Tho' your dreams be tossed and blown.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.

Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment