Sunday, February 17, 2008

Chinese New Year Eve - 06/02/08

This post is way too old but I was busy and shooting RAW makes me editing the photos longer and I was also busy with other things, plus National day practices and softball training and tournaments.

The night of the eve, the BFF crew gathered at Cofee Bean and we went to the Temple to take photos, with our newly made polo shirts. ;)

Didn't go the next day for the lion dance coz it was raining when I woke up, and it turned out that it stopped soon after before 9am. :( I missed a great event.




strobing attempt by the photogs



there was also film crews






when we were about to leave to grab a bite at Kianggeh Food Centre


then I dragged Bruneieye and went after fireworks display at CHMS

and we ended up in front of somebody's house

playing a very long fire crackers set...

this cracker exploded with a big bang and jumped up in the air

the debris of the crackers

went back to the temple and shot a few more pics






I hope it's not too late to say to all my Chinese friends (it's not Chap Go Mei yet[15th day]), I'd like to wish all, Gong Xi Fa Cai, Sin Yin Quai Le... May this year be prosperous to you in wealth and health and bring you good luck. Happy Chinese New Year.

More photos here.

No comments:

Post a Comment